Architectural services

If you need a professional design service, or a project for a building permit, a new layout and the organization of the premises in your apartment,

if you want to legalize your building and you need a Report on the condition of the building, you want to make a physical partition of your apartment or project for renovation of the apartment, you need a preliminary design of the interior, project for advertising, garden - we are at your service.

Our Bureau is also involved in the preparation of the Planning Documentation Projects:

- Projects of subdivision and preparation, as well as Urban projects

We hope you find what you need here.

For all other information please feel free to contact us.

Call Us

If you have any further questions or need more information, you can contact us via our contact form or telephone.